NBA action on Thursday includes the Chicago Bulls facing the Atlanta Hawks.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Bulls vs Hawks Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (38-21) vs. Atlanta Hawks (28-30)
- Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Bulls vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-168) | ATL: (+142)
- Spread: CHI: -4 (-106) | ATL: +4 (-114)
- Total: 236 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Chicago's record against the spread is 36-23-0.
- The Bulls' ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 14-5.
- Out of 59 Chicago games so far this year, 32 have hit the over.
- Atlanta has beaten the spread 27 times in 58 games.
- The Hawks have two wins ATS (2-6) as a 4-point underdog or greater this year.
- Atlanta has played 58 games this season, and 33 of them have gone over the total.
Bulls vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (59.6%)
Bulls vs Hawks Point Spread
The Bulls are hosting the Hawks, and favored by four points (-106 to cover). Atlanta, the underdog, is -114.
Bulls vs Hawks Over/Under
The over/under for Bulls-Hawks on February 24 is 236. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Bulls vs Hawks Moneyline
Atlanta is a +142 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -168 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!