Buffalo vs Kent State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 21 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Friday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Buffalo Bulls and the Kent State Golden Flashes.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Buffalo vs Kent State Point Spread
Kent State is listed as an underdog by 6.5 points (-114 odds), and Buffalo, the favorite, is -106 to cover.
Buffalo vs Kent State Over/Under
A total of 148 points has been set for the Buffalo-Kent State matchup on January 21, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Buffalo vs Kent State Moneyline
Kent State is a +230 underdog on the moneyline, while Buffalo is a -285 favorite.
Buffalo vs Kent State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Buffalo wins (72.3%)
Buffalo vs Kent State Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 6-6-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls are 3-2.
- Buffalo has seen seven of its 15 games go over the point total.
- Kent State has seven wins in 17 games against the spread this year.
- The Golden Flashes' ATS record as 7.5-point underdogs or more is 3-0.
- There have been five Kent State games (out of 17) that went over the total this season.
Buffalo vs Kent State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Buffalo: (-285) | Kent State: (+230)
- Spread: Buffalo: -6.5 (-114) | Kent State: +6.5 (-106)
- Total: 148 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!