Bucks vs Raptors Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Bucks vs Raptors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Milwaukee Bucks (10-6, 3-4 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (7-10, 5-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Bucks vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-260) | TOR: (+215)
Spread: MIL: -6 (-110) | TOR: +6 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (84%) | TOR: (16%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+700) | TOR: (+5500)
Bucks vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Toronto is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Toronto's last five games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee defeated Atlanta, 129-115, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Toronto lost to Indiana, 129-114, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.