Bucks vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 22
The Milwaukee Bucks will face the Sacramento Kings in NBA action on Saturday.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Bucks vs Kings Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (29-19) vs. Sacramento Kings (18-29)
- Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-480) | SAC: (+370)
- Spread: MIL: -10 (-110) | SAC: +10 (-110)
- Total: 233.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Kings Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has 21 wins in 48 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Bucks are 5-6.
- Milwaukee has played 48 games this season, and 20 of them have hit the over.
- Sacramento is 20-27-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kings have won once ATS (1-1) as a 9.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of 47 Sacramento games so far this year, 23 have gone over the total.
Bucks vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (82.6%)
Bucks vs Kings Point Spread
The Bucks are hosting the Kings, and favored by 10 points. Milwaukee is -110 to cover the spread, with Sacramento being -110.
Bucks vs Kings Over/Under
The over/under for the Bucks versus Kings game on January 22 has been set at 233.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Bucks vs Kings Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Kings-Bucks, Sacramento is the underdog at +370, and Milwaukee is -480 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!