Bucks vs Heat Game 3 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 3 (MIA Leads 2-0)
No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (56-17) vs. No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29)
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Bucks vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-215) | MIA: (+180)
Spread: MIL: -5 (-110) | MIA: +5 (-110)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Series Price: MIL: (-162) | MIL: (+132)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+700) | MIA: (+700)
Bucks vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Miami +5.0
Over/Under: Under 223.5
NBA Playoffs Bracket
Bucks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Milwaukee in Game 2, 116-114.
- Milwaukee is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Miami.
- Miami is 6-0 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last seven games.
Bucks vs Heat Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.7 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.1 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.7 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!