Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Celtics Game 3 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 1-1
No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 27-14 Away) vs. No. 4 Boston Celtics (49-33, 28-13 Home)
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+114) | BOS: (-132)
Spread: MIL: +2 (-110) | BOS: -2 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 32% | BOS: 68%
Series Price: MIL: (-194) | BOS: (+158)
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Boston is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games, dating back to the regular season.
- Boston is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 home games, dating back to the regular season.
Bucks vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Bucks-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Boston Celtics by 1-10 (+180) – The series is currently split 1-1, and both wins have come in decisive fashion. Now that both teams have made their adjustments, we could be in for a much more competitive Game 3. The Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks split the two games at TD Garden in the regular season, and those wins came by an average margin of 8.5 points per game (PPG). This game could be close, but the home-court advantage should work in the Celtics favor.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.