Bucks vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 8
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Tuesday slate includes the Milwaukee Bucks taking on the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Bucks vs Thunder Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (40-25) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-44)
- Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Bucks vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-1200) | OKC: (+750)
- Spread: MIL: -14.5 (-110) | OKC: +14.5 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 29-35-1 this year.
- As a 14.5-point favorite or greater, the Bucks have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Milwaukee has played 65 games this year, and 33 of them have gone over the total.
- Oklahoma City has beaten the spread 38 times in 64 games.
- As a 14.5-point underdog or greater, the Thunder have two wins ATS (2-1).
- Oklahoma City has seen 29 of its 64 games hit the over.
Bucks vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (78%)
Bucks vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are hosting the Bucks, and underdogs by 14.5 points (-110 to cover). And Milwaukee, the favorite, is -110.
Bucks vs Thunder Over/Under
A total of 231 points has been set for the Bucks-Thunder matchup on March 8, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Bucks vs Thunder Moneyline
Oklahoma City is the underdog, +750 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -1200 favorite despite being on the road.