Bucks vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Milwaukee Bucks (16-8, 7-6 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-9, 7-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Bucks vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-190) | PHO: (+160)
Spread: MIL: -4.5 (-110) | PHO: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (75%) | PHO: (25%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+700) | PHO: (+4900)
Bucks vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Suns Betting Trends
- Milwaukee are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Phoenix is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Phoenix's last 12 games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee defeated Denver, 125-112, in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
- Phoenix defeated Cleveland, 119-113, in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.