Bucks vs Nets Game Info
NBA Game Today
Milwaukee Bucks (9-4, 3-3 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (8-6, 6-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Bucks vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-146) | BKN: (+124)
Spread: MIL: -2.5 (-114) | BKN: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 239 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (34%) | BKN: (66%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+700) | BKN: (+320)
Bucks vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Nets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Brooklyn is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Brooklyn's last seven games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee defeated Dallas, 112-109, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Brooklyn defeated Orlando, 122-115, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.