Bruins vs Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Finals Game 6 Betting Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bruins vs Blues Game Info
NHL Stanley Cup Finals: STL Leads 3-2
Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points) vs. St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points)
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Bruins vs Blues Betting Odds & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+100) | STL: (-120)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-290) | STL: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 5 – Over: (-145) | Under: (+125)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: BOS: 58% | STL: 42%
Series Price: BOS: (+235) | STL: (-310)
Bruins vs Blues Betting Trends
- Boston is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 6-2 straight up in its last eight road games.
Bruins vs Blues Prop Bet
All Bruins-Blues betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Away Goals: Boston Bruins 5 or More (+700) – The Bruins lead the NHL in goals per game when playing on the road in the 2019 postseason, averaging 3.50 per contest. Boston scored seven goals on the road in Game 3 against the St. Louis Blues, and the Bruins are averaging 4.5 goals per game on the road in the Stanley Cup Finals. Even though this total is high, look for the Bruins to deliver a huge offensive performance with their backs up against the wall.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.