Browns vs Ravens Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Cleveland Browns (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, MD
Browns vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+280) | BAL: (-350)
Spread: CLE: +7.5 (-115) | BAL: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (27%) | BAL: (73%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+3400) | BAL: (+650)
Browns vs Ravens Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens (-8.5)
Browns vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Cleveland finished 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in four of Cleveland's last six games in 2019.
- Baltimore finished 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the under in four of Baltimore's last six games in 2019.
Browns vs Ravens Stats
- Cleveland averaged 20.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.6 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Baltimore averaged 31.9 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.2 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.