Browns vs Bengals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Browns vs Bengals Game Info
Cleveland Browns (6-9, 2-5 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1-14, 1-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Browns vs Bengals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-144) | CIN: (+126)
Spread: CLE: -2.5 (-115) | CIN: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (90%) | CIN: (10%)
Browns vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Cincinnati.
- Cleveland is 0-5 ATS in its last five road games.
- Cincinnati is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 home games against Cleveland.
- Cincinnati is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against Cleveland.
Browns vs Bengals Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 20.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 16.4 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 26.5 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Cleveland lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 31-15, at home in Week 16.
- Cincinnati lost to the Miami Dolphins, 38-35 (OT), at home in Week 16.
Browns vs Bengals Prop Bet
All Browns-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cleveland Browns by 1 to 13 Points (+150) – The Cleveland Browns are about to wrap up what will widely be considered a disappointing season, but one last win could definitely be in the cards based on their opponent. The Bengals have been terrible in all three phases of the game this year, but their offense has easily been their biggest issue — especially at home. Cincinnati is averaging just 16.4 points per game (PPG) both at home (No. 29 in the NFL) and on the season as a whole (No. 32 in the NFL). Cleveland's defense should be able to keep Cincy's offense in check and put the team in a position to win. However, it won't be by much, as Cleveland's offense averages just 19.3 PPG on the road (No. 22 in the NFL).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.