Browns vs Steelers Week 6 Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Cleveland Browns (4-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA
Browns vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+140) | PIT: (-166)
Spread: CLE: +3 (-110) | PIT: -3 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (24%) | PIT: (76%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+3700) | PIT: (+1700)
Browns vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Steelers
Browns vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Celveland is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last 11 games.
Browns vs Steelers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 31.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 29.8 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 29.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 21.8 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username philllyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.