Browns vs Giants Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Sunday Night Football Game
Cleveland Browns (9-4, 4-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (5-8, 2-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Browns vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-295) | NYG: (+240)
Spread: CLE: -6.5 (-106) | NYG: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (78%) | NYG: (22%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+4100) | NYG: (+18000)
Browns vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Giants
Browns vs Giants Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The Giants are 5-1 ATS in their last six games.
- The Giants are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Browns vs Giants Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T–No. 12 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 28.3 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 18.3 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 22.4 PPG this season (T–No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.