Broncos vs Rams Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 3
Broncos vs Rams Game Info
Denver Broncos (1-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Broncos vs Rams Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+110) | LAR: (-130)
Spread: DEN: +1.5 (-115) | LAR: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 35 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 43% | LAR: 57%
Broncos vs Rams Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Rams' last seven games against Denver.
- Denver is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Rams.
- The Rams are 5-1 straight up in their last six games when playing at home against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Rams' last six games against an AFC West opponent.
Broncos vs Rams Stats
- Denver lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 24-15, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- The Rams lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 14-10, in their Week 2 preseason game.
- The Rams averaged 32.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- The Rams surrendered 24.0 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Denver averaged 20.6 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered 21.8 PPG last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Broncos vs Rams Prop Bet
All Broncos-Rams odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Denver Broncos by 1-13 Points (+180) – Starters for both teams will likely see extended action in this one, but you have to like the Broncos chances of winning this one, if recent history is any indication. Denver is an impressive 4-1 in its last five preseason road games (dating back to 2017), with three of those wins coming by 12 points or fewer. The Rams own a 5-2 preseason home record since moving to L.A. in 2016, but they haven't exactly dominated their opponents in their new home. Los Angeles' largest margin of victory of those five wins is just four points. The two losses, on the other hand, have come by four points (14-10 loss to the Cowboys this preseason) and two points (21-19 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers in 2017), respectively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.