Broncos vs Patriots Week 6 Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Denver Broncos (1-3, 1-1 Away) vs. New England Patriots (2-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Broncos vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+295) | NE: (-370)
Spread: DEN: +8 (-120) | NE: -8 (+100)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (27%) | NE: (73%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+20000) | NE: (+2400)
Broncos vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Patriots
Broncos vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Denver is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Denver is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New England's last 10 games against Denver.
- New England is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against Denver.
Broncos vs Patriots Stats
- Denver is averaging 20.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 24.5 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 24.2 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.