Broncos vs Chiefs Game Info
Denver Broncos (5-8, 2-5 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (9-4, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Broncos vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+390) | KC: (-490)
Spread: DEN: +10 (-120) | KC: -10 (+100)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 60% | KC: 40%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: DEN: (+35000) | KC: (+480)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+50000) | KC: (+800)
Broncos vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Denver is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games.
- Kansas City is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Denver.
- Kansas City is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games against Denver.
Broncos vs Chiefs Stats
- Denver is averaging 18.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 20.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 28.5 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 21.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Denver defeated the Houston Texans, 38-24, in Week 14.
- Kansas City defeated the New England Patriots, 23-16, in Week 14.
Broncos vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Broncos-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 1-13 Pts (+145) — The Chiefs have been rolling lately, winning four of their last five games. They also defeated Denver, 30-6, back in Week 7. The Broncos have been playing better with Drew Lock under center though, beating both the Chargers and Texans. Their offense is playing well enough to put up some points, and their defense is good enough to prevent a blowout, as Denver is a top-10 scoring defense. Additionally, while the Broncos are 0-5 straight up in their last five against the Chiefs, only one of those five losses have been by more than 13 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.