Brewers vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Brewers vs White Sox Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (3-5, 3-3 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (7-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs White Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+106) | CWS: (-122)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-186) | CWS: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (35%) | CWS: (65%)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3500) | CWS: (+3300)
Brewers vs White Sox Probable Pitchers
Brewers: Adrian Houser (0-0, 1.80 ERA)
White Sox: Dallas Keuchel (2-0, 3.38 ERA)
Brewers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The White Sox defeated Milwaukee yesterday, 3-2.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread (run line) in 25.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 27 in MLB).
- Milwaukee has hit the over in 42.9 percent of its games its season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The White Sox have covered the spread (run line) in 63.6 percent of their games this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- The White Sox have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
Brewers vs White Sox Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 3.75 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!