Brewers vs Reds Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (45-39, 18-21 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (38-43, 21-18 Home)
Date: Monday, July 1, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Brewers vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-102) | CIN: (-112)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-205) | CIN: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 10 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 45% | CIN: 55%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Adrian Houser (2-2, 2.94 ERA) | CIN: Tyler Mahle (2-8, 4.35 ERA)
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 5-0 straight up (SU) in its last five road games in Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in the last five games for Milwaukee.
- Cincinnati is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games against Milwaukee.
- Cincinnati is 6-1 SU in its last seven home games.
Brewers vs Reds Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Adrian Houser has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in two career appearances against Cincinnati.
- Tyler Mahle has a 0-1 record with a 2.53 ERA in two career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Brewers-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Christian Yelich (+160) — Yelich still leads the MLB in home runs, with 29, and he has crushed right-handed pitchers this season, hitting .358 against them. 20 of his home runs have also come against right-handed pitching. Mahle has also been giving up home runs, with 11 hit off him in his last 10 appearances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.