Cover Photo: Stacy Revere/Getty Images
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (3-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Location: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Brewers vs Reds Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MIL: (-112) | CIN: (-102)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-235) | CIN: -1.5 (+196)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 45% | CIN: 55%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies | CIN: Tanner Roark
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) so far this season despite winning three out of four against St. Louis.
- Cincinnati is also 1-1 ATS this season and 2-3 ATS in its last five games dating back to last season.
- Cincinnati was 7-3 straight up against Milwaukee at Great American Ball Park in 2018.
- The total has gone under in both of Cincinnati's games this year and in three of its last five games dating back to last year.
Brewers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Brewers-Reds betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Milwaukee Brewers Most Hits (-110) – The Brewers are averaging 8 hits a game to start the season compared to Cincinnati's 5.5. As a whole the Reds are only batting .180 as a team. Brewers Christian Yelich is a career .282 hitter off of Reds starter Tanner Roark and is hitting .500 so far this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.