MLB action on Wednesday includes the Milwaukee Brewers playing the Tampa Bay Rays.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Rays Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (59-50) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (58-51)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-166) | TB: (+140)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+134) | TB: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Brewers vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Brandon Woodruff (9-3, 3.49 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Rays will counter with Jeffrey Springs (4-3, 2.50 ERA).
Brewers vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (52.7%)
Brewers vs Rays Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the underdog, +140 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -166 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Rays are -162 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +134.
Brewers vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Rays on August 10 is 7.5. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Brewers vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 47, or 56.6%, of the 83 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 27 times in 46 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 55 of their 110 opportunities.
- The Rays have gone 15-21 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 41.7% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has not yet won a game when it entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer in four chances.
- In the 106 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-50-8).