Brewers vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Tristan Jung
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (1-2, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: MIL: (-178) | PIT: (+154)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-118) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (63%) | PIT: (37%)
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Adrian Houser (6-7, 3.72 ERA) | PIT: Steven Brault (4-6, 5.16 ERA)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3500) | PIT: (+16000)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- Milwaukee covered the spread (run line) in 50.3 percent of its games last season (No. 13 in MLB), and failed to cover the spread in their last game, making them 1-2 in 2020.
- The Pirates covered the spread (run line) in 46.3 percent of their games last season (No. 26 in MLB). They are 1-2 against the spread in 2020.
- Milwaukee hit the over in 44.0 percent of its games last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Pirates hit the over in 59.6 percent of their games last season (No. 1 in MLB).
Brewers vs Pirates Stats
- Milwaukee averaged 4.74 runs per game last season (No. 17 in MLB) and has averaged 3 runs per game in 2020.
- The Pirates averaged 4.68 runs per game last season (T-No. 19 in MLB). The Pirates have averaged 3 runs per game in 2020.
- Milwaukee surrendered 4.72 runs per game last season (No. 15 in MLB). The Brewers have surrendered 5 runs per game in 2020.
- The Pirates surrendered 5.62 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB). The Pirates surrendered 4.7 runs per game in their first three games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.