Brewers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (52-48, 22-27 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (50-49, 21-24 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-128) | ARI: (+112)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+120) | ARI: +1.5 (-142)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 50% | ARI: 50%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Brandon Woodruff (11-3, 3.53 ERA) | ARI: Alex Young (3-0, 0.96 ERA)
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six road games.
- Milwaukee is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona's last five games.
- Arizona is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Brandon Woodruff is 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA in one career start (two appearances) against Arizona.
- Alex Young is 2-0 with a 1.42 ERA in two starts (three appearances) at home this season. He has never faced Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Brewers-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Christian Walker (+390) — Walker has hit 19 home runs this season, including one against Milwaukee on Friday. He has hit 16 of his home runs against right-handed pitchers this season, which bodes well for his chances of going deep against Brewers' righty Brandon Woodruff.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.