On Saturday in the MLB, the Milwaukee Brewers are up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (60-51) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (62-50)
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-146) | STL: (+124)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+128) | STL: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Brewers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Corbin Burnes (8-5) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Adam Wainwright (8-8) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (50.8%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Cardinals reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-146) and St. Louis as the underdog (+124) despite being the home team.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are hosting the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are -154 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +128.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Brewers-Cardinals on August 13, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 48, or 57.1%, of the 84 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 40 of 66 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 55 of their 112 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have won 43.1% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (22-29).
- St. Louis has a record of 11-24 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (31.4%).
- St. Louis has played in 114 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-56-4).