Brewers vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
In MLB action on Wednesday, the Milwaukee Brewers play the Atlanta Braves.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Braves Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (23-14) vs. Atlanta Braves (17-20)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-142) | ATL: (+120)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+158) | ATL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Brewers vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Corbin Burnes (1-2, 3.14 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Braves will turn to Max Fried (4-2, 3.14).
Brewers vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (55.5%)
Brewers vs Braves Moneyline
- Milwaukee is a -142 favorite on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a +120 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are at +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Braves are -192 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +158.
Brewers vs Braves Over/Under
- Brewers versus Braves, on May 18, has an over/under of 6.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Brewers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 20, or 64.5%, of the 31 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 19 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 17 of their 37 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Braves have put together a 6-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 54.5% of those games).
- Atlanta has a 1-2 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- In the 38 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-15-2).