Braves vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 31
The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Braves vs Rockies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (79-51) vs. Colorado Rockies (56-74)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-320) | COL: (+260)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-138) | COL: +1.5 (+115)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kyle Wright (16-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and Ryan Feltner (2-5) for the Colorado Rockies.
Braves vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (73.5%)
Braves vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is a +260 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -320 favorite at home.
Braves vs Rockies Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Braves are -138 to cover, and the Rockies are +115.
Braves vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Braves-Rockies on August 31, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Braves vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 68, or 70.1%, of the 97 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has played as a favorite of -320 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 64 of their 128 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 39.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (41-62).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +260 or longer, Colorado has a record of 2-4 (33.3%).
- Colorado has played in 128 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-61-5).