Braves vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 1
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Braves vs Rangers Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (10-12) vs. Texas Rangers (7-14)
- Date: Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Braves vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-142) | TEX: (+120)
- Spread: ATL: +1.5 (+112) | TEX: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (60.4%)
Braves vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Rangers reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-142) and Texas as the underdog (+120) despite being the home team.
Braves vs Rangers Spread
- The Braves are at the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+112 to cover) on the runline. Texas is -134 to cover.
Braves vs Rangers Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Braves-Rangers on May 1, with the over being -110 and the under -110.