In MLB action on Saturday, the Atlanta Braves face the San Diego Padres.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Padres Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (15-18) vs. San Diego Padres (21-12)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-132) | SD: (+112)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+162) | SD: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Braves vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Charlie Morton (2-3, 3.75 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Padres will counter with Sean Manaea (2-3, 3.75).
Braves vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (54.8%)
Braves vs Padres Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Padres, Atlanta is the favorite at -132, and San Diego is +112 playing on the road.
Braves vs Padres Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Padres. The Braves are +162 to cover, and the Padres are -196.
Braves vs Padres Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Braves-Padres on May 14, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Braves vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those games.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win seven times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 19 of their 34 opportunities.
- The Padres have been the underdog on the moneyline nine total times this season. They've gone 5-4 in those games.
- San Diego has a record of 2-2 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (50%).
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 14 times this season for a 14-17-0 record against the over/under.