Braves vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 10
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves are among the MLB teams busy on Sunday, up against the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (51-35) vs. Washington Nationals (30-57)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-230) | WSH: (+190)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-115) | WSH: +1.5 (-104
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Ian Anderson (7-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and Paolo Espino (0-2) for the Washington Nationals.
Braves vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (68.5%)
Braves vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Braves, Washington is the underdog at +190, and Atlanta is -230 playing at home.
Braves vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Nationals are -104 to cover, and the Braves are -115.
Braves vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Braves versus Nationals game on July 10 has been set at 10, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 43, or 68.3%, of the 63 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 11-3 when favored by -220 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 41 of 86 chances this season.
- The Nationals have won 23 of the 72 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (31.9%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer, Washington has a 4-7 record (winning only 36.4% of its games).
- Washington has played in 86 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-40-4).