Braves vs Mets Game Info
Atlanta Braves (30-21, 15-13 Away) vs. New York Mets (23-28, 10-14 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
How to Watch: FOX
Braves vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-144) | NYM: (+126)
Spread: ATL -1.5 (+108) | NYM: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (85%) | NYM: (15%)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1400) | NYM: (+5500)
Braves vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Braves: Ian Anderson (3-0, 1.64 ERA)
Mets: David Peterson (4-2, 4.17 ERA)
Braves vs Mets Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated the Mets yesterday, 15-2.
- Atlanta is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against the Mets.
- Atlanta is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Mets' last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Mets' last five home games.
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.90 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.