Braves vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for 2020 MLB Game
By Tristan Jung
Braves vs Mets MLB Game Info
Atlanta Braves (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. New York Mets (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Braves vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: ATL: (-120) | NYM: (+104)
Spread: ATL -1.5 (+136) | NYM: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (24%) | NYM: (76%)
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (17-6, 4.02 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (11-10, 4.21 ERA)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1400) | NYM: (+2000)
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- Atlanta covered the spread (run line) in 50.9 percent of their games last season (No. 11 in MLB). They covered in their first game of 2020.
- The Mets covered the spread (run line) in 50.6 percent of its games last season (No. 12 in MLB). They did not cover in their first game of 2020.
- Atlanta hit the over in 49.7 percent of their games last season (T-No. 16 in MLB). The total hit the under in their first game.
- The Mets hit the over in 52.0 percent of its games last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta averaged runs 5.22 per game last season (No. 7 in MLB).
- The Mets averaged 4.88 runs per game last season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Atlanta allowed 4.60 runs per game last season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Mets allowed 4.55 runs per game last season (No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.