Braves vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 30
By Max Staley
Braves vs Mets Game Info
Atlanta Braves (50-34, 26-17 Away) vs. New York Mets (37-47, 20-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Braves vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-108) | NYM: (-108)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-196) | NYM: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 52% | NYM: 48%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (9-3, 3.96 ERA) | NYM: Noah Syndergaard (5-4, 4.55 ERA)
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The Mets are 0-7 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Mets are 3-9 straight up in their last 12 games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Max Fried has a 1-1 record with a 1.73 ERA in seven career appearances (three starts) against the Mets.
- Noah Syndergaard has a 0-2 record with a 3.49 ERA in seven career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Mets Prop Bet
All Braves-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Noah Syndergaard - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (-144) – Syndergaard hasn't looked like himself this season, and he could struggle to reach seven strikeouts tonight. He's only reached seven Ks twice in his last eight starts, and he'll have to contend with an Atlanta Braves' lineup that averages just 8.61 strikeouts per game (No. 14 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.