Braves vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 26
By Duel Staff
On Tuesday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are playing the Chicago Cubs.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Cubs Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (7-10) vs. Chicago Cubs (7-9)
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-172) | CHC: (+144)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+125) | CHC: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (68.4%)
Braves vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Braves, Chicago is the underdog at +144, and Atlanta is -172 playing at home.
Braves vs Cubs Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (+125 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -150 to cover.
Braves vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Braves-Cubs contest on April 26 has been given an over/under of eight runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.