Braves vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, June 27
By Dan Israeli
Braves vs Cubs Game Info
Atlanta Braves (48-33, 24-16 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (43-37, 28-16 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Braves vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-102) | CHC: (-112)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-215) | CHC: -1.5 (+180)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 33% | CHC: 67%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Bryse Wilson (0-0, 8.31 ERA) | CHC: Tyler Chatwood (3-1, 3.69 ERA)
Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Atlanta is 15-4 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Chicago is 10-6 straight up in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Atlanta's last seven games.
Braves vs Cubs Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Bryse Wilson is making his first career start against the Cubs, but he has posted a 0-0 record with a 10.80 ERA in his sole road start this season.
- Tyler Chatwood has a 0-0 record with a 1.69 ERA in one career appearance against the Braves.
Braves vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Braves-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Race to 3 Runs: Chicago Cubs (+100) – The Cubs look to even their four-game series against the Braves Thursday, and Chicago appears to have a favorable matchup against rookie Bryse Wilson. This will be Wilson's second start of the year, after giving up four runs and failing to get out of the 4th inning against the Philadelphia Phillies back on March 30. The inexperienced righty could struggle against a potent Cubs' lineup that features two big lefties toward the top of the order between Kyle Schwarber and Anthony Rizzo.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.