Braves vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 17
By Zach Brunner
Braves vs Brewers Game Info
Atlanta Braves (58-38, 30-19 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (49-47, 29-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Braves vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+106) | MIL: (-122)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+158) | MIL: +1.5 (-186)
Total: 10 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 40% | MIL: 60%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Dallas Keuchel (3-2, 3.09 ERA) | MIL: Chase Anderson (4-2, 4.27 ERA)
Braves vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Milwaukee's last eight games.
- Milwaukee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven homes games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Brewers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Dallas Keuchel has a 0-3 record with a 9.50 ERA in four career starts against Milwaukee.
- Chase Anderson has a 2-0 record with a 4.10 ERA in five career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Braves-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Mike Moustakas (+200) — Mike Moustakas is on his way to putting up a career high in home runs this season, with 25 on the year already. He has been solid against left-handed pitching too, with a slugging rate of .547 (.544 against right-handed pitching). Moustakas has also been better at home in Milwaukee this season, boasting a .276 batting average (.256 on the road).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.