Bradley vs Northern Iowa Basketball Game Info
Bradley Braves (6-3, 0-0 MVC) vs. Northern Iowa Panthers (2-7, 1-3 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: McLeod Center – Cedar Falls, IA
Bradley vs Northern Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRAD: (+122) | UNI: (-144)
Spread: BRAD: +2.5 (-112) | UNI: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BRAD: (67%) | UNI: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BRAD: (N/A) | UNI: (+18000)
Bradley vs Northern Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Iowa: 46.1%
Bradley vs Northern Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Iowa defeated Bradley, 86-71, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Northern Iowa is 34-31 in its 65 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Bradley.
- Northern Iowa is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Bradley.
- Bradley is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Northern Iowa.
- The total has hit the over in four of Bradley's last five games.
- Northern Iowa is 1-8 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Northern Iowa's last nine games.
- Bradley lost to then-No. 14 Missouri, 54-53, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Northern Iowa lost to Evansville, 70-64, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.