Bradley vs Missouri Basketball Game Info
Bradley Braves (6-2, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 14 Missouri Tigers (5-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mizzou Arena – Columbia, MO
Coverage: SEC Network
Bradley vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRAD: (+530) | MIZ: (-750)
Spread: BRAD: +10.5 (-106) | MIZ: -10.5 (-114)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BRAD: (33%) | MIZ: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BRAD: (N/A) | MIZ: (+6500)
Bradley vs Missouri Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bradley vs Missouri Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated Bradley, 76-60, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 12, 1990.
- Missouri is 2-0 in its two all-time head-to-head meetings with Bradley.
- Bradley is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Bradley's last five games.
- Missouri is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Missouri is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Bradley defeated Miami (OH), 69-68, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Missouri defeated then-No. 6 Illinois, 81-78, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.