Bowling Green vs Ohio State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 15 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Bowling Green vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Bowling Green Falcons (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 17 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 15, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena — Columbus, OH
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Bowling Green vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BGU: (+1200) | OSU: (-3500)
Spread: BGU: +16.5 (-115) | OSU: -16.5 (-105)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BGU: (N/A) | OSU: (+2500)
Bowling Green vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Buckeyes win (86.1%)
Bowling Green vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Bowling Green.
- Ohio State defeated Bowling Green, 61-57, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 24, 2008.
- Bowling Green is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the under in four of Bowling Green's last five games.
- Ohio State is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Ohio State's last five games against a Mid-American opponent.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.