Boston University vs Holy Cross Basketball Game Info
Boston University Terriers (0-0, 0-0 Patriot) vs. Holy Cross Crusaders (0-0, 0-0 Patriot)
Date: Monday, Jan. 4, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Hart Center – Worcester, MA
Boston University vs Holy Cross Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BU: (-360) | HC: (+290)
Spread: BU: -7.5 (-112) | HC: +7.5 (-108)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BU: (N/A) | HC: (N/A)
Boston University vs Holy Cross Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston University: 80.9%
Boston University vs Holy Cross Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Holy Cross is 30-22 in the 52 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Boston University.
- Boston University is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston University's last seven games.
- Holy Cross is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Holy Cross' last six games.
- This is Boston University's 2020-21 season debut.
- This is Holy Cross' 2020-21 season debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.