Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Boston College Eagles and Louisville Cardinals.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Boston College vs Louisville Point Spread
The Cardinals are 5.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Louisville is -110 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -110 to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Boston College vs Louisville Over/Under
The over/under for the Boston College vs Louisville Week 8 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -105 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Boston College vs Louisville Moneyline
The Eagles vs Cardinals moneyline has Louisville as a -225 favorite, while Boston College is the +184 underdog on the road.
Boston College vs Louisville Betting Trends
- Louisville is 7-6 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Louisville, 34-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Boston College's last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last six games.
- Boston College is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Louisville.
- Louisville is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games against ACC opponents.
Boston College vs Louisville Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+184) | LOU: (-225)
Spread: BC: +5.5 (-110) | LOU: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (N/A) | LOU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.