Boston College vs Florida State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Boston College vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (4-13, 2-9 ACC) vs. No. 11 Florida State Seminoles (14-4, 10-3 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Mar. 3, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+980) | FSU: (-1800)
Spread: BC: +18.5 (-110) | FSU: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (51%) | FSU: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: BC: (+20000) | FSU: (+2000)
Boston College vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 6.6%
Florida State: 93.4%
Boston College vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Boston College, 80-62, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Florida State is 12-7 in its 19 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Boston College.
- Florida State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Boston College.
- Boston College is 2-6-1 against the spread in its last nine games against Florida State.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Boston College's last 15 games.
- Florida State is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida State's last five games.
- Boston College defeated Notre Dame, 94-90, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Then-No. 11 Florida State lost to UNC, 78-70, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.