Boston College vs Pittsburgh Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 8 ACC Tournament Round 1
In college basketball action on Tuesday, the Boston College Eagles play the Pittsburgh Panthers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Boston College vs Pittsburgh Point Spread
Pittsburgh is a 2-point underdog against Boston College. Pittsburgh is -110 to cover the spread, and Boston College is -110.
Boston College vs Pittsburgh Over/Under
The over/under for the Boston College versus Pittsburgh game on March 8 has been set at 128.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Boston College vs Pittsburgh Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pittsburgh-Boston College, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +108, and Boston College is -130.
Boston College vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston College win (60.4%)
Boston College vs Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Boston College is 14-16-0 this year.
- The Eagles' ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or more is 4-4.
- Boston College has played 30 games this season, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
- Pittsburgh is 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or greater, the Panthers are 12-11 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh has seen 14 of its 31 games hit the over.
Boston College vs Pittsburgh Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Boston College: (-130) | Pittsburgh: (+108)
- Spread: Boston College: -2 (-110) | Pittsburgh: +2 (-110)
- Total: 128.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)