Boston College vs Louisville Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Boston College vs Louisville Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Boston College Eagles (4-2, 0-2 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (3-3, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium – Louisville, KY
Boston College vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+198) | LOU: (-250)
Spread: BC: +6.5 (-110) | LOU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (N/A) | LOU: (N/A)
Boston College vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boston College: (13.6%) | Louisville: (86.4%)
Boston College vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 7-6 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Louisville, 34-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Boston College's last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last six games.
- Boston College is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Louisville.
- Louisville is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games against ACC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.