Boston College vs East Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Military Bowl
Boston College vs East Carolina Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Military Bowl Presented by Peraton
Bost College Eagles (6-6) vs. East Carolina Pirates (7-5)
Date: Monday, December 27, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
Boston College vs East Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (-142) | ECU: (+116)
Spread: BC: -3 (-105) | ECU: +3 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Boston College vs East Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: East Carolina Pirates win (59.9%)
Boston College vs East Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Boston College and East Carolina.
- Boston College is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- East Carolina is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against ACC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston College's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of East Carolina's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.