Boise State vs BYU Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Boise State vs BYU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 14 Boise State Broncos (6-0, 2-0 Away) vs. BYU Cougars (2-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Boise State vs BYU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-285) | BYU: (+225)
Spread: BSU: -7 (-110) | BYU: +7 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BSU: 73% | BYU: 27%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BSU: (+25000) | BYU: N/A
Boise State vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated BYU, 21-16, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Boise State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- Boise State is 7-2 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- BYU is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Mountain West opponents.
- Boise State defeated Hawaii, 59-37, at home in Week 7.
- BYU lost to South Florida (USF), 27-23, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.