Blues vs Stars Game 4 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Stars Game 4 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: STL Leads 2-1
No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points) vs. WC1 Dallas Stars (43-32-7, 93 points)
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Blues vs Stars Betting Info & Series Price
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+105) | DAL: (-125)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-290) | DAL: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 42% | DAL: 58%
Series Price: STL: (-340) | DAL: (+260)
Blues vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- St. Louis is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Dallas' last 15 home games.
- Dallas is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Dallas is 4-2 straight up in its last six home games against St. Louis.
Blues vs Stars Prop Bet
All Blues-Stars betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: 4 or 5 (+150) – The first three games of this series have been high-scoring affairs. There were five goals in Game 1, six in Game 2 and seven in Game 3, but the total number of goals could regress a bit in Game 4. The Dallas Stars have held opponents to an average of 2.25 goals in home games this postseason. If the Stars maintain their excellent defense at home, the total number of goals could regress to four or five.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!