Blues vs Canucks Game Info
NHL Playoffs — Western Conference Quarterfinals Game 4 (VAN Leads 2-1)
No. 4 St. Louis Blues (42-29-10) vs. No. 5 Vancouver Canucks (36-33-6)
Date: Monday, Aug. 17, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place – Edmonton, AB, Canada
Blues vs Canucks Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-140) | VAN: (+120)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+210) | VAN: +1.5 (-250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+110) I Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STL: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Series Price: STL: (+148) | STL: (-182)
Stanley Cup Odds: STL: (+1000) | VAN: (+800)
NHL Playoff Bracket
Blues vs Canucks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Blues vs Canucks Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- St. Louis defeated Vancouver, 3-2, in Game 3.
- Vancouver is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis' last nine games.
- St. Louis is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Vancouver's last 18 games.
- Vancouver is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!