Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Twins Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (59-48) vs. Minnesota Twins (57-50)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Blue Jays vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-168) | MIN: (+142)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-106) | MIN: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kevin Gausman (8-8) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Chris Archer (2-5) for the Minnesota Twins.
Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (59.4%)
Blue Jays vs Twins Moneyline
- Minnesota is the underdog, +142 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -168 favorite despite being on the road.
Blue Jays vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Twins are -113 to cover, and the Blue Jays are -106.
Blue Jays vs Twins Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Twins on August 7 is 8.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 49, or 59%, of the 83 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Toronto has a mark of 27-15 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -172 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 102 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Twins are 17-21 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.7% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 49 times this season for a 49-41-7 record against the over/under.