Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 22
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (27-49, 14-24 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (42-35, 18-17 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+162) | BOS: (-188)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-106) | BOS: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 11 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 35% | BOS: 65%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Derek Law (0-1, 5.16) | BOS: Brian Johnson (1-1, 10.00 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Toronto's last six games.
- Toronto is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Boston is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Derek Law has a 0-0 with a 1.42 ERA in four career appearances against Boston.
- Brian Johnson is 2-1 record with a 7.15 ERA in six career appearances (four starts) against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Runs (Toronto Blue Jays): Over 4.5 (-116) – Simply put, Brian Johnson has not been effective for the Red Sox this year. In addition to his double-digit ERA, Johnson has also allowed three home runs in just nine innings pitched and has a 2.67 WHIP. Additionally, the Blue Jays' offense has scored at least five runs in each of its last three games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.