Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
The MLB slate on Friday includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Tampa Bay Rays.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (43-33) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (40-35)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-146) | TB: (+124)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+132) | TB: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Jose Berrios (5-4, 5.86 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Rays will turn to Corey Kluber (3-4, 3.45 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (51.6%)
Blue Jays vs Rays Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Rays reveal Toronto as the favorite (-146) and Tampa Bay as the underdog (+124) on the road.
Blue Jays vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rays are -160 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +132.
Blue Jays vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Rays on July 1 is 9. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 53 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (62.3%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 24 times in 39 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 71 opportunities.
- The Rays have won 31.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-15).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Tampa Bay has a record of 2-9 (18.2%).
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times this season for a 33-37-5 record against the over/under.